Experienced turkey hunters choose the Bushnell Core DS 30 MP trail camera because the new design Bushnell ‘Core’ range of trail cameras features Dual Sensor (DS) lenses for night and day capture. Most trail cameras use only one image sensor so lack clarity and sharpness but with Dual Sensor technology you get 50% and upwards clearer, sharper images.
With one camera sensor for daylight photography and the other designed for clear, brisk photos for nighttime, the Core Dual Sensor Trail Camera from Bushnell will capture videos and stills of turkey activity on your property.
It will detect motion up to 100 feet away and its infrared flash also has a range of 100 feet. This is one of the best no glow trail cameras for 2021.
The elusive wild turkey is quite a catch. Often, these turkeys can be a pest on private farms and then owners allow people onto their properties to shoot the birds.
The nice thing about hunting turkeys is that their feeding areas, roosting areas, and strutting zones often stay the same. Of course, a recommended area for placing the best trail camera for turkey hunting is these strut zones.
You can trust the Bushnell brand as they are an industry leader who has been specializing in outdoor products since 1948. Their commitment to outstanding products and great customer service.
Features of the Bushnell Dual-Core DS 30MP
- The Bushnell Dual-Core DS 30MP takes quality pics both night and day. Shoots photos at up to 30MP resolution.
- With the Low Glow feature, the range of light can’t be seen by the human eye and with most animals.
- Comes with a tree bark camo look and is ruggedly weatherproof.
- You can mount the camera to a tree making use of a web belt that is included.
- Alternatively, you can use the tripod socket.
- To look at images, it comes with a USB port for connecting to a computer.
- It has an external power port for Bushnell’s solar panel which is sold separately.
- 30 Megapixels, Dual sensors allow for superb daylight pictures and highly detailed, crisp images at night.
- Photos come stamped with useful information – the time, date, temperature, and moon phase.
- Fast 0.2-Sec Trigger speed.
- Supports up to 32GB SD memory card.
- As a no glow camera, no light is given off while capturing wildlife photos and videos.
- At programmable intervals, the camera can capture time-lapse photos with its Field Scan feature.
- 100 feet night range.
- The Bushnell Dual-Core runs on 6 AA batteries. You can expect to get up to 12 months of power.
The camera has always come with a user guide, but if not you can get hold of a user manual online.
If for some reason your Bushnell Trail Camera isn’t functioning properly, you can always check out the Troubleshooting/FAQ section or call Bushnell Customer Service at (800) 423-3537. If you’re in Canada, you can call (800) 361-5702.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.