When you’re looking for the best budget trail camera, you can’t expect a full house of features. But that’s what many people love about a budget camera. You get a good price and you get just the features you want – nothing more, nothing less.
Look at the Stealth Cam G42 trail camera, It’s a no-glow trail camera that guaranteeS impressive photos. Trail camera experts attach the slogan to it ‘at a price that won’t break the bank’ – and yet it costs more than $100. The best budget trail camera is the one that can still be described as high-end but which comes will fewer features and a price that is well under $100.
Best Budget Trail Camera - the Unobtrusive Oudmon
The best budget trail camera is the Oudmon Trail Game Camera OM 550. The Oudmon Trail Game Camera comes from a brand that brings out excellent hunting cameras.
They have more than a decade of professional experience. The demure gray coloring of the trail camera ensures that it is unobtrusive on its mount or attached to a tree.
The best budget trail camera 2021 is also ridiculously cheap. If there is a camera that deserves the slogan ‘ trail cameras that don’t break the bank’, then this one should be mentioned as its price isn’t less than $100 but often less than $50.
When you look at customer reviews, everyone seems to agree that it is easy to set up, has good instructions, and has a good resolution on the images. When you record video you get sound too, helping you to identify animals and birds better.
But is the Oudmon Any Good?
People are pleasantly surprised to see what all you get with this budget camera. They express astonishment at the value of the camera.
- You can enjoy crystal clear pictures with the 16MP camera and with 1080P resolution.
- Most cameras like this take colored images and video during the day and black and white images at night.
- Impressive 0.3 seconds trigger time.
- 940nm no-glow night vision with 90ft detection range.
- 48pcs no glow infrared LEDs.
- The IP67 Waterproof camera ensures protection from rain and dust damage.
- Comes with a 2.4 inches LCD screen. You can view pictures without a PC being required.
- The camera requires 8 lithium AA batteries.
- In the box, you get the trail game camera, a belt, tree mount, USB cable, screws, and manual.
- SD card isn’t included. Always format the SD card on your computer before inserting it.
There are many kinds of trail cameras available. All of them have different specs and features. Also important is their pricing. Some trail camera manufacturers label their cameras as budget but their pricing begs to differ.
The Oudmon trail camera, on the other hand, is one of the best budget trail cameras there is. This is because, for so many important, useful features, you’d expect it to come with a much higher price tag.