What game camera do you have for when deer season opens? Are you planning on having several cameras or just one? All these questions – you have to know how to make a sound choice. The best camera for deer hunting is affordable, robust, and has all the features to enhance hunting.
Is there a game camera that can cover the land you hunt? Positioning a game camera is important if you want quality photos of critters (animal and human). So which deer hunting camera should it be? Which camera for deer hunting will ensure that when a deer comes into the camera area, its sensors direct it efficiently to take photos and videos?
The Meidase SL122 Pro Trail Camera is the best game camera for deer hunting. The Meidase is a medium-sized camera with dimensions of 6.1 x 4.4 x 3.0 inches. A main plus point is that this particular deer hunting game camera is cheaper than other products with similar specifications.
The Meidase trail camera comes with a useful password protection feature. Having this prevents anyone from tampering with- and accessing the camera. It’s a simple 4-digit password.
A deer hunting game camera with 5-star ratings
Don’t take my word for it. Customer reviews show that those who have bought one Meidase then go out and buy more – just because they work so damned well. Customers give 5-star ratings for this camera’s excellent night vision and detection performance.
The camera has a 110° wide-angle lens. This allows one to capture more. It also has three motion sensors that are quick to pick up any motion. The middle sensor has a detection angle of 60° while the two outer sensors have 30°.
More great features of the Meidase
- The camera captures superbly clear 16MP still images.
- It has a trigger speed of 0.2 seconds. For its price, this is considered superb. The SL122 Pro has a recovery speed of 0.5 seconds, which works well with the camera’s fast trigger speed.
- To work, the camera requires 8 AA lithium batteries.
- The photos are all stamped. This is helpful when sorting through both videos and images of your deer hunting images. You will find information such as time, date, temperature, and moon phase.
- The Meidase SL122 has a loop recording feature. It means the camera will overwrite older files if the memory card becomes full.
- It records 1080p 30fps video complete with sound.
- The camera features 36pcs leading-edge 940nm no-glow LEDs. People love a no glow flash camera. It guarantees that it’s a camera that won’t spook animals whilst taking pictures or recording.
- So as to not frighten deer any further, the Meidase trail camera comes in a camo pattern. You can choose between 3 different earthy colors – olive, brown and dark gray.
- 82-foot detection range.
- 70-foot flash range.
- Wide detection angle.
- The camera has a 2.4-inch color TFT LCD screen. Making changes with the camera’s settings becomes a breeze.
- The camera supports SDHC memory cards with a capacity of up to 32GB.
- As a waterproof camera the Meidase is IP66 rated. It’s protected from dust and moisture.
- Included in the box – the camera, a mounting strap, an instruction manual, and a mini USB cord.
They come equipped with a passive infrared motion detector. It’s what triggers the shutter when an animal walks into the field of view.
The Meidase SL122 is one of these hunting cameras You must take a look at. With all its features, it’s good for any purpose you have in mind, not just deer hunting….
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.