Bass fishing, just like deer hunting, is popular, exciting, and made that much easier when you have the right hunting tools – such as a Tactacam Bass Pro Fishing Camera. Photograph your catch with a waterproof Tactacam BASS Pro fishing camera.
Bass fish are found in rivers and lakes, offering anglers many opportunities to hook up with Bass on any of the local waterways in America.You typically get 3 species of Bass fish – Large- and Smallmouth and Spotted Bass. One of the biggest Bass fish caught was a 22.4 pounder Largemouth in 1932, and if you want to also enjoy success at fishing for Bass, you need the right equipment – reels, rods, lines, lures – and a camera.
Here I look at a couple of fishing cameras from Tactacam designed specifically for fish filming.
1. The Tactacam Bass Pro Fishing Camera
The Tactacam 5.0 is for hunting, shooting, and fishing. The water- and weather-resistant camera with wide lens films in 4K HD, and also comes with a low-light sensor to live-stream or capture color footage with 4k resolution.
Some of this Tactacam fishing camera’s useful features:
- External battery indicator indicating also when the battery is low.
- Camera battery with 2.5 hours of power.
- Ambidextrous operation.
- 100-foot range.
- You have control over 5 different Tactacam 5.0 cameras. It can control many cameras with a one-button function – Pause, Power On Auto Record, and Off.
- LCD screen shows battery life, number of cameras connected, and length of recording.
- Image Stabilization Technology.
- 8x zoom takes you close to the mark.
- One-touch camera operation with vibration indication.
- Built-in 1-100db microphone.
- USB cable with charging adapter.
- Camera bag and user manual.
2. Tactacam Fish-i Camera
The Tactacam Fish-i is a lightweight compact camera made with a waterproof lens system that is also replaceable. This wide lens fishing action camera can easily be attached to you, as it comes with a headband. You can also attach it to your boat or your fishing rod.
A useful feature of the Tactacam Fish-i Camera is that it interfaces with your smartphone. This is done by means of an app.
Other useful features:
- Small and compact – 3.5 ounces and 4” long.
- Simple, one-button recording.
- Waterproof up to 30 feet.
- Records in 1080p resolution at 60 feet per second.
- Auto record with vibration indication.
- Micro SD card slot, loop recording – you need to buy your own card – 32-128 GB
- LCD screen shows the battery life of cameras.
- Low-light sensor.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Wide-angle lens – 170°.
- USB 2.0 connection.
- Comes with a camera bag and a user manual
Click to check the price of the Tactacam Fish-i Camera at Amazon.
3. Bass Pro Shops
Bass Pro Shops are recognized for their excellence and are committed to providing customers with a convenient way to shop. They are always investing in services and products that can ensure a great experience for outdoor enthusiasts every time.
If you’re serious about catching bass, invest in one of these fishing cameras from Tactacam. They are an action camera pioneer for the outdoors, ensuring their fishing cameras give anglers the chance to record and share their most exciting memories.
They’ve ensured their cameras come with all the best features. You’ll be setting yourself up to take advantage of the best angling moments which you can share with friends and family. They are a great fishing tool and also add a fun dimension to fishing.
Click here to check out Bass Pro products at Amazon now!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.