A WingHome trail camera easily doubles as a security camera for home or business although these cameras are generally used for game scouting.
In addition, the WingHome 630 monitoring and surveillance camera offers several advanced features, such as Leica M6 camera technology for super-sharp DSLR-quality images, at a very reasonable price. The model records audio as well as Full HD video and 24MP photos.
WingHome Trail Camera Features
The WingHome 630 trail cam’s triggering speed is decent at 0.8 seconds. However, although its 52-degree viewing angle limits the benefits of a fast response.
Nighttime operations are aided by its forty-two IR LEDs, although night pictures are unclear, according to some owners.
Any movements of animals, or intrusions by humans, up to a distance of 65 feet will set this device off, which is enough detection range for most users.
This Winghome model does not reflect any illumination while recording video or taking pictures, which speaks to its subtlety.
Against weather elements, it comes up waterproof, which is par for the course for trail cameras at this price point.
More WingHome 630 Trail Cam Features
- Compact build.
- Multi-purpose: home, farm and business security, property surveillance, camping, bird watching, wildlife scouting and research, game hunting.
- Built-in advanced 850 nm low glow invisible infrared technology that responds to light levels, allowing the camera to switch between color and black-and-white mode.
- 4 flash night modes enable you to capture the best vivid images at night.
- 1080P full HD video quality, 16Mega Pixel crystal image, 2.31 inches TFT screen and video resolution of 1902 x 1080P.
- Cold and heat resistant: functions optimally between -25°C and60°C.
- 1 year warranty.
- Available on Amazon
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.