The Browning Dark Ops beats all other trail cameras hands down among game camera users. It wins for reliability, appearance, versatility and price, making it the most popular trail camera in the US. Hunters, home owners,business people and wildlife researchers use the Browning Dark Ops.
Behind the most reliable trail camera is the US company, Browning, which has a major reputation in military-level design and manufacture.
What is the Browning Dark Ops Camera Used For?
Americans use this extraordinary camera for:
- Hunting. Strategically placed game cameras (usually four or five cams in a pod) inform hunters about how the game is moving about. The hunters can then use their time profitably to find their targets. (Read here about the legality of trail cameras for hunting in the USA.)
- Security. Trail cameras are useful for surveillance anywhere that a trail cam is concealed, such as trees, tops of buildings, fence posts, etc.
- Backyards. Home owners use this top camera to keep an eye on intruders (human and animal) in their yards. A favorite use is watching birds at a bird feeder.
- Business. Stock yards, farm properties, buildings sites, car parks and vacant lots benefit from trail camera use.
- Wildlife researchers: Watching and learning about wildlife that is unaware of human presence is incredibly valuable to researchers.
All the Features
- DETECTION RANGE: 80 feet
- TRIGGER SPEED: 0.2 seconds
- RECOVERY SPEED: 0.6 seconds.
- VIDEO RECORDING: HD 1600 x 900 video with sound. Clips range from 5 seconds to 2 minutes.Smart Infrared (IR) records video during day as long as game is present
- TIME LAPSE: Time-Lapse Plus shoots at set intervals, as well as IR-triggered. Has programmable delay of 1-second to 60-minute interval.Buck Watch Time-Lapse Viewer Plus software allows you to view a full day of activity in a few minutes and easy search, save, and share clips.
- MOUNTING: Adjustable steel bracket makes tree-mounting easy suing 1/4″-20 threaded hole on bottom for connection to a tripod, tree or post mount.
What does the total kit include?
Along with the Browning Dark Ops Pro XD 20MP camera body you receive the following:
- 1 x Steel Mounting Bracket
- Buck Watch Time-Lapse Viewer Plus software
- 1 x Mounting Strap
- 1 x Transcend 32GB SD Memory Card
- 1 x 8 AA Energizer Premium Max Batteries
- 1 x Photo4Less Lens Cleaning Cloth
- A Limited 1-Year Warranty
Order yours now!
(Read here about placing trail cams on public land in the US)
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.