Campark Trail Cameras are an excellent choice, whether you use your game camera for scouting game, for home security or just to watch what goes on in your garden. Each of the cameras come with some extraordinary features, which explains why Campark trail cameras are so popular.
My Campark Trail Camera Review will tell you what all the green camouflage exterior of the 20MP Camparkcam wifi trail camera holds in store for you.
Campark trail cameras meet the requirements of reliability, affordability and versatility. Prices range from less than $100 to over $300.
The Camparkcam wifi Trail Camera-Bluetooth 1296P 20MP camera, with its built-in wifi and Bluetooth connectivity, means you control it through your smartphone, making use of the free app. To connect to the camera wirelessly, first, connect to the camera via Bluetooth using your smartphone.
Then you can turn on the wifi. You will need to connect to the camera again via its wifi signal so as to view pictures and videos and to also change the camera’s settings.
The beauty of this wifi trail camera from Campark is that by connecting to an existing wifi network, the user of the camera can remotely gain access to pictures and also control basic camera settings. The Campark trail camera with wifi has a wifi hotspot so you can view pictures and videos on the app.
Remember that when the wifi is on, it uses up battery quickly, so use Bluetooth to turn on the wifi which is much less of a drain on the battery.
Sought After Features of the Popular Camparkcam
- The higher the MP of a trail camera, the better the image resolution. The Campark trail with dimensions 5.31 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches is a 20MP resolution camera. It is guaranteed to give you crystal clear pictures of wildlife on your property.
- The 20MP photo camera has 1296P video complete with audio recording and in mp4 format.
- The Camparkcam comes with a trigger speed of 0.3 seconds. The fast trigger speed, a trigger distance of 65 feet together with the large detection angle ensure crisp, bright images and videos.
- It is also an IP66 waterproof camera. This is good news because it means that the Campark MP20 has a protection level of 6 from dust and moisture. You can trust this sort of rating as no dust or debris can get into the camera case.
- The Campark trail camera can provide a 120° wide detection angle with 3 high sensitive PIR sensors. These Passive Infrared sensors pick up motion within the sensors range. It is a trail camera that isn’t going to be disturbing your wildlife. People picking up false triggers will often turn off the side sensors.
- The Campark camera has 3 motion sensors, which gives it a very wide 120°.
- With excellent 940nm Infrared Night Vision, this trail camera from Campark makes use of a fully automatic infrared filter. It captures the behavior of wildlife through infrared flash lighting technology.
- If you have more than one trail camera, then it is useful that the camera includes the name of the camera printed on its images. Temperature, date, time, and moon phase also appear in the pictures.
- The camera also comes with a password protection feature that prevents strangers from tampering with the camera.
What’s your reason for using a trail camera? Hunting, observing animals in your garden, surveillance, or for research?
Whatever it is, the 20MP Camparkcam wifi trail camera is such a useful, versatile tool for capturing discreet images of animals or people on your property.